Friday, September 7, 2012

Who Will You Elect?



Rising Cost of Gas Ballard
 (sing to Beverly Hillbillies Ballard)

Hark and hear my story ‘bout the bad economy,
President Obama says, “I have a remedy.”
I got it all covered and don’t you fret it,
Vote me back in office; to you I’ll be indebted.

Emperor, Mogul, Governor


We’re out one day filling up the tank,
Uprising prices are draining the bank.
Next think you know our credit card is spent;
Need to sell the luxury ride, even with the dent.

426, Big Block, Super Bee

Put it in the paper, sold our pleasure ride,
Buyer got a deal, we said good bye to pride.
What can you do but take it all in stride?
Y’all come out and vote now,
And be sure not to hide.

It’s the cost of gas increasing now,
Ethanol is what they call it
Corn, Petroleum

Y’all come vote now, ya he’ar?