Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Washed Clean



Wash me clean
So I can glean
The life I knew
Is all but through
I’ve been saved
Though misbehaved
My sin’s forgiven
So now I’m living
My life in Christ
Without a heist
Saved by grace
Unveil my face
Lived in the dark
And fed the shark
It’s all gone now
I’ll tell you how
Ask Jesus in
And He’ll begin
To change your heart
Right from the start
It’s all a new
I don’t imbue
God is my Savior
The One I favor
He’s my redeemer
Please don’t blasphemer
I still fight with sin
Though I’m forgiven
My ride to the sky
I’ll kiss you good bye
I’ll meet you there
Don’t have to care
About the ways
Of all these days
The world went mad
It’s all we had
Live for the moment
Fight the opponent
Leave it all behind
In heaven we’ll find
No more tears
No more fears
It will be
You will see
Now be enticed
God’s Paradise

© Barbie 2012