Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cookies

I think I want to bake some cookies today and I just can't dedide what kind to make.




A cookie is my favorite treat
Baked up hot they’re so good to eat
Chocolate chip and plain sugar
Drop molasses, peanut butter
Egg Nog rum bites at Christmastime
Fig bars are a preference of mine
Gum drop cookies, all the kids love
Honey nut crunch and turtle dove
If you want to try something new
Just keep reading I’ll share a few
Kahula, just a little shot
Laced with butterscotch, hits the spot
Marshmallow fudge, I could just drool
Nut macaroons are way too cool
Oatmeal raisin, oatmeal pecan
Put them cookies right in my hand
Quick let me get a glass of milk
Raspberry squares go down like silk
Save up the very best for last
Tea cakes with cream disappear fast
Understand there are numerous
Various names are humorous
What’s your favorite cookie snack?
Xylose prevents a heart attack
Yummy cookies in my tummy
Zippy loopy I’m no dummy